Saturday, July 25, 2009

Greg Bishop and the Name Game

Fun and interesting post on Greg Bishop's UFO Mystic: The Name Game.
The Name Game

It has been noted that names of witnesses to UFOs and other strange phenomena sometimes repeat themselves. An article by Frank Altomonte references an obscure 1957 case from my local area which is significant in this regard.

The original account was related by Coral and Jim Lorenzen in their 1967 book Flying Saucer Occupants (which is actually one of my favorite UFO books.
)

For the rest, you'll have to visit Greg's blog!

2 comments:

Greg Bishop said...

Thanks for the link Regan!

GIANTS FAN said...

What a great site you have. I write about some UFOs myself, once and a while. I have a paranormal blog that is quite popular and I was wondering if you wanted to exchange links.

Let me know if this is possible.

Sincerely,
Jason
http://www.paranormalknowledge.com